From Thursday 5 November national COVID-19 restrictions will apply to England, this includes actions that:
- Require people to stay at home, except for specific purposes.
- Prevent people gathering with people they do not live with, except for specific purposes.
- Close certain businesses and venues.
Under the restrictions coming into force from Thursday 5th November:
- outdoor gyms must be closed
- outdoor playgrounds can remain open
- Indoor and outdoor skateparks must close
As we cannot sperate the skatepark, gym equipment and the children’s play area, we are left with no choice but to close the Playing Field to the public for the duration of the 4-week lockdown.
We know this is hugely disappointing news, but we must all pull together as a community and continue to follow Government guidance to keep ourselves and each other safe.